I do what I love.
Qualified Coach and Counsellor
All of my career has led me to this work, and I am thrilled to be doing what I love. I’m passionate about helping others to live positively. You have the innate ability to move towards what you need in life. You are the expert in your own experience. I’m here to support you.
As a counsellor, I have supported clients with..
Anxiety, depression, stress, self-esteem issues, grief and loss, emotional and sexual abuse, health concerns, anger, rage and trauma, family history, tensions and relationship issues
In addition, my career has given me extensive knowledge and experience of working with:
– Business and the workplace: careers, work-life balance, workplace stress and bullying.
– Young Career Professionals: typically 18-25, finding their feet in life and career.
– Students: both undergraduate and postgraduate, including international students.
- Qualified Coach (Henley Management College, 2007)
- Qualified Counsellor (Iron Mill College, BACP accredited, 2017)
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), Registered Member #373929
- Worked as a counsellor in a GP surgery in Bristol for 14 months
- Worked as a student counsellor at the University of Bath’s student counselling service for two years.
- Many years running my own private practice as a coach to both corporately sponsored, and privately funded clients.
- 17 years in corporate life, in HR, management development and management consulting roles, with House of Fraser, Burton group, NHS, and KPMG.
- 19 years in higher education, in careers and executive coaching, at the University of Bath.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) for almost 30 years.
- BPS Level A+B qualified in ability and personality testing.
- MBTI Step II trained.
- Ongoing CPD including: Transactional Analysis 101, Anger Rage and Relationship, Disordered Eating and Couples Counselling training.